|Profile||* Assistant Professor: Department of Radiodiagnosis, Dr. V.M Government Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra. |
* Assistant Professor: Department of Radiodiagnosis, Bharati Vidyapeeth medical college and hospital, Pune
* Working as a resident Gynecologist since 6 years
* Available for OPD treatment in morning and evening periods.
* Experience of working as a diagnostic radiologist.
* Ability to interpret and analyze the data accurately.
* Strong Knowledge of Clinical aspects and special knowledge related to Radiology
* Knowledge of Working of various modalities in Radiology department and Administrative proceedings.
* Extensive knowledge of the instruments and test methods.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
|Publications||* Published an article as co author "CT scan diagnosis of hepatic adenoma in a case of von Gierke disease." In
Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging, Year 2012,
Volume 22, Issue 1 [p. 54-57]. DOI: 10.4103/0971-
* Also worked closely for bringing various entrance book. Was co author in RADIOLOGY MADE SIMPLE- A MCQ BASED APPROACHED