Information for Empanelled Corporate Patients
Cashless hospitalisation facility is available only to corporate having official tie-up with the hospital
- Planned Hospitalisation : The patient needs to submit the Credit letter from the corporate duly signed by the authorised signatory. The credit letter should mention the name of the patient, entitled class of accommodation and any other details as decided between the hospital and corporate. Stipulated deposit needs to be paid incase credit letter is not submitted.
- Emergency Hospitalisation : Incase of emergency, cashless admission can be granted on producing valid corporate identity card. The patient should submit the credit letter from the corporate before discharge or on next working day whichever is earlier.Stipulated deposit needs to be paid incase credit letter is not submitted as mentioned above. Information for Empanelled Insurance Co's & TPA Patients Cashless hospitalisation facility is available only to Insurance Co's / TPA's having official tie-up with the hospital.
- Cashless facility is available from Monday to Saturday between 9.00 AM to 8.00 PM.All Preauthorization for admission on Sunday & Public Holiday will be sent the next working day.
- For fast and hassle free processing of your case please provide the hospital the following details at the earliest:
- Current year policy
- Patient's I.D.proof.
- TPA I.D.Card.
- Hospital will facilitate for sending Pre-authorization request form .Follow-up for getting authorization will be done by the patients/relative.
- All patient relative are required to follow –up with billing department.
- A patient need to physically present at the hospital till time final approval is obtained from TPA/Insurance company.