Sevadham Hospital is known for its patient centric approach and all our activities revolve around patient satisfaction.
At Sevadham Hospital utmost care is taken for admitted patients and best efforts are put in by the staff to enable the patient to recover at the earliest under the expert care of the best of clinicians and the warmth of the professional nursing staff available round the clock.
Before Admission -
- Kindly contact the admission counter and provide them with the details e.g. Name,Address, Treating doctor, and Preference class of accommodation.
- Planned Surgical/Maternity cases are required to pay deposit amount.
- Accommodation of your choice may not be available in such case all efforts will be made to facilitate you in another best available category.
During Admission -
- Patients are admired either through doctor's reference letter or CMO's recommendation.
- The deposit amount has to be paid according to the rules, within 24 hrs in case of emergency. The amount will very based on the type of accommodation.
- The charge of the bed is billed at the end of each day. Check in time is flexible. Charges will be applicable.
- Transfers of the class will be based on the availability only.
- When you move upgrade to a higher class the billing will be done as per the higher class from that day.
- In case of down grade to a lower class the billing from the day of transfer will be applicable as per the lower class
- In case shifting to ICU the room has to be vacated.
- Special class may be allowed to retain the room subject to availability. The room can be urgently required in case of any admission required to be done.
- The billing department functions on all week days from 9 AM To 8 PM
- Charges of investigations, operation theatres & doctor fees will vary according to the room category
- You can redress your billing queries in billing department (timings 9 am to 5 pm )
- No billing queries will be entertained after 10 days from date of discharge Discharge
- Discharges are processed between 9.00 AM to 8.00 PM.
- At night only emergency discharges will allow.
- If your discharge order is received for final billing beyond 12am you will be charged for that day.
- Discharge of patient will be authorized as per the doctor's opinion.
- On receipt of request and discharge papers the billing department prepares the bill. On Completion of the final bill the billing department informs the patient Room for final settlement.
- Relative has to approach the discharge counter for final settlement.